Ask a career coach
How to Manage Stress
Tips from a career coach
My career coach tips on how to reduce stress at work!
2. Say "No"
3. Write down a list of stressors and ask yourself, what can I do to reduce their impact?
4. Eat a healthy diet
5. Get sleep
6. Spend time doing things that bring you joy
7. Take a walk
8. Put on your favorite song and allow yourself to enjoy it
9. Keep a positive attitude and outlook
10. Engage in a conversation
11. Set up boundaries for people that stress you out
12. Let go of ego, be willing to compromise
13. Be open in your communications
14. Practice deep breathing. Take three deep inhales and exhales
16. Make a list of what you are looking forward to in the coming week
17. Drink water
18. Send a text to a friend
19. Think of a funny memory